In this entry we will post links to Drivers, Software, and Information that is needed/optional for the Eleven Rack.
Because Avid's website it very difficult to search through, we have done the searching for you, and will post links to pages and downloads on the Avid site, that way you can easily find what you need and get back to playing and recording.
- Pro Tools Software Updates
- Eleven Rack Drivers
Information/Links: Driver Downloads and Updates for Pro Tools and Standalone
- The old 1.0.8 Eleven Rack driver for Windows:
Direct Download 1.0.8 From Avid: http://akmedia.digidesign.com/support/compressed/Eleven_Rack_Driver_62994.zip
- The ERXP (Eleven Rack Expansion Pack) installer/software:
You can use the ERXP installer to make sure Pro Tools has the ERXP UI files so that your ERXP Updated Eleven Rack (Firmware 2.0.x) can be used correctly with the Eleven Rack window/editor in Pro Tools. THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE AN UPDATED ELEVEN RACK! This installer will NOT update the Firmware on your Eleven Rack, because you must have the correct codes to update the Firmware. If you are looking to update your Eleven Rack with the ERXP, you can purchase the ERXP from Avid here:
- Internet Explorer 9 will cause the ERXP installer to Crash:
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack Firmware 2.0.1 Update fails on Mac OS X Lion (10.7) with error: License Activation failed. Please contact an Avid representative for further assistance
IF YOU HAVE THE ERXP INSTALLED ON YOUR ELEVEN RACK - DO NOT INSTALL THESE OLDER FIRMWARE VERSIONS!
- Eleven Rack Firmware Update Version 1.0.2:
Information about 1.0.2: http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/download/en363691
Download Area 1.0.2: http://secure.digidesign.com/services/avid/kb/downloads.cfm?digiArticleId=40112&localeCode=en
- Eleven Rack Firmware Update Version 1.0.3:
Download Area 1.0.3: http://secure.digidesign.com/services/avid/kb/downloads.cfm?digiArticleId=42132&localeCode=en
Again, DO NOT install Firmware 1.x over Firmware 2.x!!!! Doing so will ERASE all the new amps and effects added by the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, aka, Firmware 2.0/2.0.1